All instructions and required application forms for Admissions and Financial Benefits are available on or through this web site using the links below.
- Please read the instructions for your program carefully in order to select the correct forms.
- Apply to both the Illinois State University Graduate School and the Stevenson Center for Community and Economic Development.
- By following these directions, you will have full consideration for all Financial Benefits.
- Applications accepted starting September 1st for the following Fall.
- Apply by March 1st for fullest consideration.
- Admissions decisions communicated by late March or early April.
Required Application Materials
Applicants who submit all materials according to the posted instructions and by the posted deadlines, and whose materials indicate potential for success in their chosen program, will complete a required interview (by phone or in person).
If you are unable to apply online, fill out the Request for Information Form or contact us at: Stevenson Center, Illinois State University, Campus Box 4200, Normal, IL 61790-4200, Phone 309-438-7090, Fax 309-438-5228, and e-mail